Trevor James 'Evo'
The Trevor James 'Evo' tenor
Categorised as an advanced student to intermediate horn, the TJ 'Evo' model inherits several crook and mechanism attributes from the 'SR' models. It also draws inspiration from the performance traits of the esteemed TJ Horn '88, seamlessly integrating these design elements into this fresh iteration.
- Professionally designed crook modifications producing a wide and open sound
- Strengthened crook receiver
- Larger body bore for excellent projection
- Redesigned rounded keywork with dished table keys for a faster, smoother playing action
- Professionally designed key tail assemblies for additional venting stability
- Top quality Italian leather pads
- Metal pad reflectors which give a dynamic & full bodied tone with crisp attack
- Blue needle springs
- Designed and set-up in our pro-sax workshop in Lenham, Kent
- Top quality Impact case
- Neck strap, mouthpiece, ligature and cap included
Are you a sax / clarinet doubler? Check out our new clarinet website (cick here)