Introducing the latest model design from TJ saxes, the ‘EVO’ saxophone (September 2017)
This new sax can be categorized as a high-level student/intermediate horn, with many of its crook and mechanism features designed downwards from the 'SR' models. We have also built on some of the performamce qualities of the TJ Horn '88 and incorporated many of these design features within this new horn.
The SR 'EVO' has rich tonal characteristics with plenty of projection.
- Professionally designed crook modifications producing a wide and open sound
- Strengthened crook receiver
- Larger body bore for excellent projection
- Redesigned rounded keywork with dished table keys for a faster, smoother playing action
- Professionally designed key tail assemblies for additional venting stability
- Top quality Italian leather pads
- Metal pad reflectors which give a dynamic & full bodied tone with crisp attack
- Blue needle springs
- Designed and set-up in our pro-sax workshop in Lenham, Kent
- Top quality Impact case
- Neck strap, mouthpiece, ligature and cap included
1. Wash your hands thoroughly before you play your sax.
2. Don't use Chlorine based sanitisers on your instrument. The components in chlorine based sanitizers could cause corrosion, deterioration and/or tarnishing of the metal and might also tarnish and loosen the lacquer.
3. Make sure your fingers are dry after santising your hands and before you play your instrument.
4. Don't share your mouthpiece / instrument with another person.
5. Make sure your clean your mouthpiece thoroughly after playing.
6. Put any wet cleaning / internal drying cloths in to a plastic bag straight after playing. Wash the cloths as soon as possible and discard the plastic bag.