TJ '88 alto
A luxurious looking frosted gold alto sax with a 'Big Voice'
"The Trevor James '88 offers the same classic warmth and breadth of tone of the standard gold lacquer model, but with a twist - the sound is more powerful and a fair bit brighter! If you are looking for a top student/intermediate level horn, then this could be the horn for you....." Jim Cheek @sax.co.uk
The TJ '88
This is a 'HUGE' sounding sax and one for those players who really want to be heard!
- Frosted gold finish
- Gun rifled crook - The inside of the crook tenon has gun rifling to enhance the air flow. This is a big sounding horn!
- Octave key crook badge - Proudly sporting the Union Jack flag overlaid with TJ logo.
- Pearls - Smokey grey pearls.
- Brace - A three point Horn '88 four bell / body brace design.
- TJ mouthpiece
- TJ strap
- Case - A high quality shaped case with shoulder straps
1. Wash your hands thoroughly before you play your sax.
2. Don't use Chlorine based sanitisers on your instrument. The components in chlorine based sanitizers could cause corrosion, deterioration and/or tarnishing of the metal and might also tarnish and loosen the lacquer.
3. Make sure your fingers are dry after santising your hands and before you play your instrument.
4. Don't share your mouthpiece / instrument with another person.
5. Make sure your clean your mouthpiece thoroughly after playing.
6. Put any wet cleaning / internal drying cloths in to a plastic bag straight after playing. Wash the cloths as soon as possible and discard the plastic bag.